Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
@SFox

How would you label a political leader who poissons and jails opposition leaders? A dictator or a democratic leader?

Do you qualify occupying a neighbouring country with force against the will of its people? An invasion or a peacekeeping action?

Maybe western journalists need some cultural re-education, I have read about interesting places in the far North East of Russia with lots of wintersports and outdoor activities in remote and idillic area's
I believe that the topic you have opened is a topic that incites hatred on a national basis, your topic was created solely for ridicule of the Russian people, and the topic only introduces unnecessary escalation and hatred. I will not answer your questions, since you will perceive any of my answers as "Putin's propaganda", even if my answer is common sense, because you are biased and will not even try to delve into my arguments. I think this topic is inappropriate on the forum.

Reactions: Shadowra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.