Same malware keeps reappearing, cannot completly remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

afunction

Thread author
Jul 17, 2015
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Also I was reading about piracy and still have bittorrent on my
computer, should I have deleted it or is it fine that it is just not open. If we are good to go then I'll leave what happened next.

I was honestly stupid not trusting my instincts. Won't go too far into detail because in the end it would just be excuses. I clicked a link, and also downloaded something, tried to run it.. It seemed to do nothing. Closed it in task manager, but it was too late I'm guessing that was the point I got infected. What I had done was went onto a fake twitch page, and downloaded a fake adobe flash update.

Everything else I've done has been mentioned in the above questions.

Cheers,
afuntion

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    62.2 KB · Views: 3
  • FRST.txt
    52.2 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.