Same malware keeps reappearing, cannot completly remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

afunction

New Member
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Also I was reading about piracy and still have bittorrent on my
computer, should I have deleted it or is it fine that it is just not open. If we are good to go then I'll leave what happened next.

I was honestly stupid not trusting my instincts. Won't go too far into detail because in the end it would just be excuses. I clicked a link, and also downloaded something, tried to run it.. It seemed to do nothing. Closed it in task manager, but it was too late I'm guessing that was the point I got infected. What I had done was went onto a fake twitch page, and downloaded a fake adobe flash update.

Everything else I've done has been mentioned in the above questions.

Cheers,
afuntion
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top