Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Release Date, Price, Leaks and more! (Updated)

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
The Note 9 will launch on August 9 in Brooklyn, New York

The official Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launch date is August 9, after an invite was sent out by Samsung on June 27. The unveiling will happen in Brooklyn, New York at 11am EST (8am PST, 4pm BST).

It's the next big Android smartphone to release, and it'll be here next month. It means the new Galaxy Note phablet will arrive earlier than previous years – we're used to late August for the announcement.

New Note devices are always big news because it's an Android phone with a large screen, handy S Pen and a heap of power, although rumors of an in-screen fingerprint sensor may be premature, especially as it's now due to arrive earlier than expected.

Update: A Samsung teaser suggests the Galaxy Note 9 could have very good battery life, and you might not have to wait long to buy it, as rumors suggest the Note 9 might hit stores in early August.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Overly hyped. Same news, different year.

I agree with you. I have had the Note 2, 4, 5 and now the 8. Starting to get rather boring and now very pricey. Thinking next year i might make a move towards the Google Pixel. I would also like to try out a Sony Xperia but i do not see a model able to work with cdma.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Well its definitely going to have some power.

I just don't see myself spending another $1k on a phone. Did it once. Probably not again.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Well its definitely going to have some power.

I just don't see myself spending another $1k on a phone. Did it once. Probably not again.
What did you spend $1000 on?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.