Samyam Config

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome, I recommend using more user friendly on-demand scanners, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free or Zemana Antimalware Free are good examples.

Bitdefender Internet Security should cover all other aspects of your security needs. Remember to keep Windows, Internet Explorer and all other software with the latest updates.

Have you considered any Backup plans for your Data or OS?

Reactions: Rishi and DJ Panda

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would also recommend those on demand scanners suggested by @Huracan above
Consider some type of system back up solution.
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Reactions: Rishi

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
For a backup solution i would like to suggest Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a good free and reliable version. ;)

If you do not have a portable HDD you could give Aomei Onekey Recovery a try it will even help create a new partition for you. ;)

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

If I had to make a recommendation , remove spybot search n destroy. it was a great tool to have back in the day , but now it is nothing more than waste of space and ram! you can get malwarebytes anti malware , zemana anti malware and / or emsisoft emergency kit for free ;) for browser extensions ad https everywhere , lastpass and ublock origin.

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 178

use a system image backup software, remove Spybot for MBAM or Zemana AM or Hitman Pro

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
As Umbra said above. Remove that Spybot.
You should add Hitman pro, Malwarebytes and Zemana Antimalware as on-demand scanner

BitDefender IS is great too :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.