Expired Sandboxie Giveaway Discussion

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pss0612

May 13, 2011
23_134_5.gif

Congratulations to all winners.
97.gif

Farmer

May 10, 2011
Thanks for choosing me as one of the winners:) For sure Sandboxie I will serve you well .I congratulate the winner :lol:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I have sent you a PM (Forum Giveaway Winners) with all the details .... if you have any question..you can send me a PM and I will try to help you. :D
Enjoy your paid version of Sandboxie!:p

bogdan

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 7, 2011
Don't thank us. Thank Ronen Tzur (author of Sandboxie). Actually it might be nice to send him a thank-you email.

ajilo

May 17, 2011
Jack said:
I have sent you a PM (Forum Giveaway Winners) with all the details .... if you have any question..you can send me a PM and I will try to help you. :D
I would like to thank you I am only one license is enough
Possible given away the second to my friend airolko or member active MrXidus

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Congratz to all the winners of this giveaway! :D

Andrekac

May 22, 2011
Thanks for the great giveaway and the Sandboxie license key, I received my license key.

Regards,

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Congratulations to the winners, deserves for them to have a paid license.

robert

May 20, 2011
Jack said:
Thank you so much for the gift
I'm waiting Please, please
Serial is what arrived

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
robert said:
Jack said:
Thank you so much for the gift
I'm waiting Please, please
Serial is what arrived
Though I understand that you may be anxious to receive the license for sandboxie, repeatedly posting about it on the forums will likely get you nowhere.
PM Jack instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.