Sandboxie not working on Windows 10?

Does Sandboxie work for you on Windows 10?

• Yes

• No

• I don't use Sandboxie

• I don't use Windows 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It has not worked for me but I will give it a try.I will hold off using the beta version and wait for a stable one

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations, Friends!

Wondering which antiviruses work with sandboxie? Thinking about trying Bitdefender Internet Security?

Kind regards,

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Do you mean HMPA3? Is it really working?

For me Sandboxie 5.01.5 doesn't work with HMPA when im use "sandboxed webbrowser"
Yes, on my laptop it works fine on my desktop Sandboxed web browser doesn't work but it not showing HMPA.3 as the cause, I uninstalled Sandboxie on my desktop waiting for a fix.

Jesper

Aug 16, 2015
Yes, on my laptop it works fine on my desktop Sandboxed web browser doesn't work but it not showing HMPA.3 as the cause, I uninstalled Sandboxie on my desktop waiting for a fix.

Ok, thanks. Exactly like me then. Do you using some other Sandbox when you like to surf the web safely?

Jesper

Aug 16, 2015

By unchecking "software compability" in sandboxie for HMPA it's working. Works fine for me to surf safe with firefox and Sandboxie 5.01.5 :)

Thingol

Level 1
Verified
Aug 9, 2014
I've been a SBIE fanboy for years. Many times I've used only it to keep me secure and it has worked flawlessly but I can't get anything to run well on Win 10. Everything that works has an unacceptable delay and I can't get Office 2013, Chrome x 64 or any pdf app to work.

Are those running successfully x 64 on Win 10 using AMD chipsets and if so would you mind sharing your ini files to see if there are tweaks I've made (since using Tzuk's early non-Gui versions) that don't work now?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.