Sandboxie Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
To speed up the countdown clock on Sandboxie Free, click multiple times on the red-spotted, moldy sandboxie cheese slice (browser icon). The clock will count down about 5 times faster than normal.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
mouldy cheese huh? I hope that it is an icon on your taskbar? or is that the stain on the carpet you talk about :p :lol:

those 5 seconds countdown on SBIE seem like eternity sometimes LoL so a big THANK YOU!! for this tip Gnosis :D

blues

Level 1
Apr 30, 2011
I have another tip...buy the lifetime license one time and never worry about using Sandboxie on any of your personal computers again. Not only does it provide you with the best product in its class, but supports the efforts of the developer and his ability to keep both himself and the product moving forward.

Food for thought...(moldy cheese notwithstanding)

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Freeware junky here. I never drop a dime on security software, or most other types of software.

blues

Level 1
Apr 30, 2011
Fortunately, (for developers at least, and the many users of the fruits of their labors), not everyone feels that way or we'd be sitting around in the dirt with our abacuses seeing who was the fastest totting up numbers...

...but, since the Sandboxie developer makes a version available for free, (as do many others), you are certainly within your rights.

Good day to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.