Solved saveo on virus

hunt

Thread author
Jun 29, 2014
Hello, somehow I have contracted the saveo on 2.14 virus. I have tried removing it with various malware removal tools, deleting programs through control panel, and deleting the extension through google tools, with no success. I appreciate any help you can give, thx

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    40.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Addition.txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 88

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
First, go to Control Panel and uninstall following (skip lines that cannot be uninstalled):
- Java 7 Update 51
- Java(TM) 6 Update 13
- Java(TM) 6 Update 16
- Java(TM) 6 Update 32

Latest versions of Java available here --> http://www.java.com/en/

***** NEXT *****

Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.

***** NEXT *****

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • After the scan has finished click on the Clean button.

Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.

• After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Post logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

Attachments

• fixlist.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: hunt

hunt

Thread author
Jun 29, 2014
wow, malware is gone, boot up speed is faster by 10-15 seconds! Great work! Let me know if I need to upload anything else to you. Thx!

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S1].txt
    908 bytes · Views: 70

hunt

Thread author
Jun 29, 2014
sorry, i thought i had sent it to you, thx again!

Attachments

• Fixlog.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 90

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
OK, this is it :)

For future protection I can recommend you:
- Adblock --> https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome
- Unchecky --> http://unchecky.com/

Something to read --> Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

The following will implement some post-cleanup procedures:

=> Please download DelFix by Xplode to your Desktop.

Run the tool and check the following boxes below;
checkmark.png
Remove disinfection tools
checkmark.png
Create registry backup
checkmark.png
Purge System Restore

Click Run button and wait a few seconds for the programme completes his work.
At this point all the tools we used here should be gone. Tool will create an report for you (C:\DelFix.txt)

The tool will also record healthy state of registry and make a backup using ERUNT program in %windir%\ERUNT\DelFix
Tool deletes old system restore points and create a fresh system restore point after cleaning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.