• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Also my android Samsung Galaxy Y fits too on the browser especially 75% and 100 % zoom. (Browser used was Opera Mobile)

D

Deleted member 178

I voted NO because it is not full screen, but for the colors and design, it is nice.

I

illumination

I like the colors and design, but am partial to the Dark Fusion theme.

D

Deleted member 178

The vertical scroll bar disappeared with this theme. can scroll down only with the arrows. Just found out today.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
It was temporarily. It should be OK now, also it should look OK at a resolution of 1024x768.

D

Deleted member 178

Ok the scrollbar cames back, my resolution is 1600x900 so it is a bit tight to me ^^

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Yes i feels more.. awesome..and secure Thanks to Jack and all MT team also to all members we should cares.
congrats...and I like it.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
That was a few themes ago and a whole new platform.Please look @ the date of the original post as well as the last post before replying.There are some situations in which bumping an old thread is warranted however this is not one of them.

11alfmq.png

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.