Photos and Files backup
Reinstall Windows every 6 monts or so
File Backup schedule
No data backups
Backup schedule
No system backups

scifi

Level 1
Have you considered using a VM for the extra software you download from Giveaways?
Actually I have. But it really isn't needed. The giveaways are all benign. Or at least they have been up to now. I probably shouldn't have said that.:confused: Most everything is from Giveawayradar. The people running these giveaway websites would be closed down the next day that there was a hint of a virus/trojan/worm/etc introduced by their offerings. And then would come the lawsuits.......:rolleyes:

N

Noxx

Actually I have. But it really isn't needed. The giveaways are all benign. Or at least they have been up to now. I probably shouldn't have said that.:confused: Most everything is from Giveawayradar. The people running these giveaway websites would be closed down the next day that there was a hint of a virus/trojan/worm/etc introduced by their offerings. And then would come the lawsuits.......:rolleyes:
Most (if not all) of the giveaway websites you typically see on this forum are trustworthy, and sponsored by the software companies who developed the product themselves.

L

Lucent Warrior

I think the point @Huracan was trying to make is that if you use the Virtual Machines to test or use those products for a bit, you will not have the headache of having to uninstall and clean up after doing so.