Awaiting Reply Searchgoose browser

The helper is waiting for a reply from the thread author.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentOng

New Member
I cannot removed the Searchgoose browser. When ever I opened the Microsoft Edge the first thing that popup is the is the Searchgoose browser. I have tried several method to remove this but failed. Please help.
 
Last edited:
Thanks..! I'm glad you have no problems. However, I will wait for you to decide whether to do the full procedure. I recommend this because even if you have no symptoms, it does not mean that your computer is free of malware..When your computer is clean I will let you know, provide instructions to remove tools and reports, and offer you information about how you can combat future infections.
I will wait 24 hours to complete all of the instructions and provide me with a complete set of analysis diaries. Then I will close your topic. Thanks ..! :)
 
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. Have a nice day. ...!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top