- Dec 25, 2015
- Operating System
You may of noticed that my configuration has been downgraded since my last post, but since I have a relatively poor laptop that can't handle a lot of processes and I don't visit unfamiliar site, I had to ditch a couple of things. I'm still open to any suggestions by all means.
- Windows notifies me if non-store applications wish to run or be installed.
- Controlled Folder Access is enabled. All personal folders and external hard drive (backup disk) folders are added.
- MalwareBytes is set to check for updates every hour.
- Regularly check for updates for Windows (which includes new definition updates).
- A Windows Image is created every couple of days.
- MalwareBytes runs a thread scan every day at 6am and a full scan every two weeks at 12am.