SecureAplus Error - Server is busy? Had this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi anyone using Secureaplus these days ,mine since yesterday has server is busy your request ishas been queued.Anyone else with same problem?
Also i am using this with free version of bitdefender ,seems to work fine but had to uninstall secure to put Bitdefender in and then I put back secure.

Reactions: AtlBo

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
fortunately, the whitelisting module works independent of internet connection, and that is the main thing, especially if you have bitdefender free

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Well I uninstalled for now both bitdefender free and secure and I am trying out voodooshield with avg beta.I noticed voodoo has antivirus check also. Anyone know if voodoo is like secure or better than secure? Thks

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Well I uninstalled for now both bitdefender free and secure and I am trying out voodooshield with avg beta.I noticed voodoo has antivirus check also. Anyone know if voodoo is like secure or better than secure? Thks
at default settings, VS is better than SAP.

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Problem with VoodooShiled is that you have to make decisions yourself in the end and frankly, it makes a bit too many false alerts and not informative enough popups. Which is why I love SecureAPlus as secondary opinion tool.

It checks whitelist, checks digital signature and makes dual scan with multiple engines. It happened already I've allowed app that was otherwise detected by many, but since all detections were PUA/PUP based, it wasn't high risk. If most detections mentioned Ransomware, i'd block it instantly.

Reactions: shmu26

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Ok so for now secure for me is not workin right so I'll keep to VS ,thought maybe novirus would be an option too

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Ok so for now secure for me is not workin right so I'll keep to VS ,thought maybe novirus would be an option too
Novirus is an option, but it will require an initial effort on your part to get it set up the way you like. after that, it is very secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.