Expired SecureAPlus Premium - 15 months license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
SecureAPlus Premium free for 15 months
sap_1.png

Features

Multiple layers of defense
10+AV cloud engines
Application Whitelisting
Offline Av scan
How to :

To receive a free license for 15 months, follow these steps:

1. Download Premium SecureAPlus from here (1.8 MB Download now, online installer).

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install the software on your computer, the activation will happen automatically.

Terms and conditions:

- This is the license for 1 PC and 15 months, for domestic and commercial use.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support.
Happy New Year
:D

Last edited:

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing!
Tempted to try since heard good review about it.
Would it be overkill if I run it tgt with NVT + ZAM + EIS + Secure Folder (current config).

Reactions: Moose and Rishi

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
You already have enough, no need.:D

N

NOLF92

Very generous offer. I don't know enough about SecureAPlus however to really make any commitment.

Reactions: Rishi

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
If dealing with the Russian language website is too much for you, SecureAPlus Premium 3.4 is on giveaway now at what I believe is a US website for at least a couple of days. It's not one of the ones approved by MT staff. You can search "SecureAPlus Premium 3.4 100% Discount" if you're interested.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
It took a huge amount of ram 300meg ,though.
I am not getting the 15 month license anyone else with the same problem.Thks

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Open the GUI, click on "about". see if it shows an expiration date. Mine shows 4/1/2017

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
1. Login or create new Account on SecureAPlus Account

2.Click on "My Licenses", and then click on "Add License"

3. Copy & Paste the License Code and click "Add"

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015

Was using Beta version and for whatever reason the SecureAPlus Notifier crashes (which means I can not allow or deny new files so have to logoff or restart). Will install this stable version to see if that does anything. Running Norton and SecureAPlus side by side is one of the best combos I've ever used.

Might be due to Norton distrusting connections/files by SecureAPlus... might have to contact Norton about it.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I found this program also to be very heavy on system resources ,too bad though.
OK sorry already made a comment above

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I found this program also to be very heavy on system resources ,too bad though.
OK sorry already made a comment above

Resource usage should only be high if you've allowed ClamAV signatures to run in real time (runs up above 200MB of RAM). Even then it does not slow down performance. SecuraAPlus should give you an option to turn off ClamAV (it's not that useful anyway) however I leave it running.

Now my results from what I said from my last post. SecureAPlus running the stable build doesn't crash at all. Either the beta is bugged, or stable is working fine because I've also had Norton trust the processes from SecureAPlus instead of just allowing the connection without trusting the file.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.