5. Enter activation code
2861-0F80-1518-8BD3

Sundaram999

Level 6
Verified

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Thanks to the OP for pointing this giveaway out, I got it from giveaway of the day, but the code is the same for COMSS site as I see now.

This has probably been answered time and time again, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Is SAP & Windows 10 Defender enough if all you do is surf the web?

I have a License for ZAM and about 4 1/2 years left on it but currently don't have it installed, do I need that or would it interfere with SAP considering it is a cloud antivirus. I know I can also turn off real time for ZAM and use it for occasional scans.

Thanks again to the OP for the info!

Reactions: Weebarra and gin

gin

Level 7
Verified
Thanks to the OP for pointing this giveaway out, I got it from giveaway of the day, but the code is the same for COMSS site as I see now.

This has probably been answered time and time again, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Is SAP & Windows 10 Defender enough if all you do is surf the web?

I have a License for ZAM and about 4 1/2 years left on it but currently don't have it installed, do I need that or would it interfere with SAP considering it is a cloud antivirus. I know I can also turn off real time for ZAM and use it for occasional scans.

Thanks again to the OP for the info!
SAP alone enough

mrgiang

Level 1
SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android - 6 months free - Up to 3 devices

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android | SecureAPlus

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android Promotion
For a limited time only, SecureAPlus users get an additional 6 months of SecureAPlus Premium for downloading the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android and logging into their SAPPortal account through the app.

Step 1:
Download on Google Play Now!

Step 2:
Login to your SecureAPlus Account from the Mobile

Step 3:
The new licenses* will be available on the "My Licenses" page after successfully adding the device** to your SAPPortal account

* SecureAPlus Portal users will receive a 6-month Premium SecureAPlus license for every unique mobile device* with the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android up to a maximum of 3 devices.
** Once added to a SAPPortal Account, the same device can no longer be used to claim a 6-month license on another SAPPortal Account.

Reactions: harlan4096

MeltdownEnemy

Level 6
Verified
SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android - 6 months free - Up to 3 devices

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android | SecureAPlus

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android Promotion
For a limited time only, SecureAPlus users get an additional 6 months of SecureAPlus Premium for downloading the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android and logging into their SAPPortal account through the app.

Step 1:
Download on Google Play Now!

Step 2:
Login to your SecureAPlus Account from the Mobile

Step 3:
The new licenses* will be available on the "My Licenses" page after successfully adding the device** to your SAPPortal account

* SecureAPlus Portal users will receive a 6-month Premium SecureAPlus license for every unique mobile device* with the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android up to a maximum of 3 devices.
** Once added to a SAPPortal Account, the same device can no longer be used to claim a 6-month license on another SAPPortal Account.

what do you want an android antivirus?, if when a virus is already embedded in the system it is impossible to erase the infection at root level and the system points are also infected.:ROFLMAO: they are not capable of detecting scripts, only they can detect to the executable behavior and blacklist apps.:cry: then, it only remains to reflash firmware. placebonians products.