Expired SecureAplus Premium v4.9

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520
How to get a license
[LIST=1]
[*]Please use google translate
[*]Download an install on your PC
[*]Go to settings
[*]Signup for a Free SecureAPlus Account
[*]Enter activation code
[/LIST]
2861-0F80-1518-8BD3

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014

gantrix

Level 2
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
Offer conditions

• This license is for 2 years only for personal (non-commercial) use.
  • You receive free updates during the term of the license.
  • You receive free technical support by email to support@secureage.com
  • You can install or reinstall the application after the offer expires, but you must activate the license before the end of the promotion

gantrix

Level 2
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
Would adding this to my system be overkill? I run Heimdal security, adguard, and emsisoft antimalware. With malewarebytes premium and zemana antilogger for on demand.

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
Thanks OP for the offer, however does anyone knows if it works with current users of SecureAPlus? :cool:

Reactions: Weebarra

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks to the OP for pointing this giveaway out, I got it from giveaway of the day, but the code is the same for COMSS site as I see now.

This has probably been answered time and time again, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Is SAP & Windows 10 Defender enough if all you do is surf the web?

I have a License for ZAM and about 4 1/2 years left on it but currently don't have it installed, do I need that or would it interfere with SAP considering it is a cloud antivirus. I know I can also turn off real time for ZAM and use it for occasional scans.

Thanks again to the OP for the info!

Reactions: Weebarra and gin

gin

Level 7
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks to the OP for pointing this giveaway out, I got it from giveaway of the day, but the code is the same for COMSS site as I see now.

This has probably been answered time and time again, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Is SAP & Windows 10 Defender enough if all you do is surf the web?

I have a License for ZAM and about 4 1/2 years left on it but currently don't have it installed, do I need that or would it interfere with SAP considering it is a cloud antivirus. I know I can also turn off real time for ZAM and use it for occasional scans.

Thanks again to the OP for the info!
SAP alone enough

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android - 6 months free - Up to 3 devices

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android | SecureAPlus

SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android Promotion
For a limited time only, SecureAPlus users get an additional 6 months of SecureAPlus Premium for downloading the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android and logging into their SAPPortal account through the app.

Step 1:
Download on Google Play Now!

Step 2:
Login to your SecureAPlus Account from the Mobile

Step 3:
The new licenses* will be available on the "My Licenses" page after successfully adding the device** to your SAPPortal account

* SecureAPlus Portal users will receive a 6-month Premium SecureAPlus license for every unique mobile device* with the SecureAPlus Antivirus for Android up to a maximum of 3 devices.
** Once added to a SAPPortal Account, the same device can no longer be used to claim a 6-month license on another SAPPortal Account.

what do you want an android antivirus?, if when a virus is already embedded in the system it is impossible to erase the infection at root level and the system points are also infected.:ROFLMAO: they are not capable of detecting scripts, only they can detect to the executable behavior and blacklist apps.:cry: then, it only remains to reflash firmware. placebonians products.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.