Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hello to all!

SecureMyBit DHScan (SecureMyBit DeepHeuristic Scan) is a very simple to use and fast EXE Analyzer, which can detect suspicious behaviour in analyzed executables via an algorithm that uses specified impairment indicators. You can analyze a single file or an entire folder of executable files! You can also customize SecureMyBit DHScan by using the settings window, where you can also set the heuristic sensitivity, etc.

Download

smbdhscan10.png

IMPORTANT: please note that SecureMyBit DHScan is an analysis tool, not an antimalware, so don't analyse the entire C: disk or a Windows folder, this could quarantine Windows files because of the heuristic analysis.

Thank you all! ;)

Last edited:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Thanks JM, a nice toy :)
I've tested it with some random samples on my parents PC which runs WD.
Of course, it scans only those not processed by WD at that time because it locks the malware process from further access, but this is a usual situation, a conflict, in short.

D

Deleted member 65228

Brilliant work, it is outstanding and lovely to see fellow members of this community working hard in the security field for software engineering :) (y)

About the reported FP detection's from the above comments:
The software was only just released, let the developer work on it more so it gets matured and then it'll start to improve a lot more

You will be bought out by Avast soon! :D (they must be lurking now like they were with GMER and Piriform hahaha)

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@JM Security Great work! As with Opcode, I commend your hard work. I'm very happy to see yet another member at MT putting their foot forward and working really hard to improve security through software engineering. SecureMyBit DHScan has a lot to offer and I believe it is a great addition to any security config. Thank you for being a rockstar contributor! Please continue your great work.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Just detected agrsmdel.bin and quarantined it seems a paranoid tool!
I watched the thread for the future releases.thanks for your good work :notworthy:
Hello @Sunshine-boy , if you follow @tim one advice you can reduce FPs, I will try to reduce the FPs with the development in the future ;)
Thanks JM, a nice toy :)
I've tested it with some random samples on my parents PC which runs WD.
Of course, it scans only those not processed by WD at that time because it locks the malware process from further access, but this is a usual situation, a conflict, in short.
Thank you for the test @tim one and feedback! :)
Brilliant work, it is outstanding and lovely to see fellow members of this community working hard in the security field for software engineering :) (y)

About the reported FP detection's from the above comments:
The software was only just released, let the developer work on it more so it gets matured and then it'll start to improve a lot more

You will be bought out by Avast soon! :D (they must be lurking now like they were with GMER and Piriform hahaha)
Thank you very much @Opcode , now we are working on the next version (1.1) and there will be some updates.
@JM Security Great work! As with Opcode, I commend your hard work. I'm very happy to see yet another member at MT putting their foot forward and working really hard to improve security through software engineering. SecureMyBit DHScan has a lot to offer and I believe it is a great addition to any security config. Thank you for being a rockstar contributor! Please continue your great work.
Thank you very much @Lightning_Brian for your feedback!! :)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @JM Security

I have some questions for you

1. Any infos for an AntiVirus Programm from you available

2. Any infos for the multilanguage Versions oft your products available

3. And how can I submit samples to you

4. And can this prog scan a complete folder

With besteht Regards
Mops21

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi @JM Security

I have some questions for you

1. Any infos for an AntiVirus Programm from you available

2. Any infos for the multilanguage Versions oft your products available

3. And how can I submit samples to you

4. And can this prog scan a complete folder

With besteht Regards
Mops21
Hello @Mops21 !
  1. SecureMyBit DHScan is an EXE Analyzer, which uses a static heuristic analysis approach, and it can be an addition to an AV.
  2. Currently I have no plan to add multilanguage because I wouldn't have enough time to update all the translations. You can be a beta tester anyway.
  3. SecureMyBit DHScan is a signature-less software so it doesn't have submit system.
  4. You can scan a folder (in the version 1.2 you will be able to scan also subfolders). It is recommended to not analyse entire C: disk or a Windows folder, it could quarantine Windows files because of the heuristic analysis.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hello @Mops21 !
  1. SecureMyBit DHScan is an EXE Analyzer, which uses a static heuristic analysis approach, and it can be an addition to an AV.
  2. Currently I have no plan to add multilanguage because I wouldn't have enough time to update all the translations. You can be a beta tester anyway.
  3. SecureMyBit DHScan is a signature-less software so it doesn't have submit system.
  4. You can scan a folder (in the version 1.2 you will be able to scan also subfolders). It is recommended to not analyse entire C: disk or a Windows folder, it could quarantine Windows files because of the heuristic analysis.

Hi @JM Security

Thank you very much for your all Infos and how can be a beta tester

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You can test the software and contact me via PM or via e-mail, please see "Support and Contacts" here: SecureMyBit DHScan

Hi @JM Security

Thank you very much for your all Infos and will be the detected Files automatically save to the Quarantäne can you change it please to manually or can you add a ask question for it

With best Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.