Vasudev

Level 29
Verified
Linux Distro selection and kernel version will be nice to have. Even for Mobile Security Config threads, OS version is important.

Reactions: BryanB

TairikuOkami

Level 23
Verified
Content Creator
User Access Control: Always Notfiy - just a small typo

User Access Control: With Password or Without. Since that makes a huge difference.

UAC bypass can not easily bypass the password. Granted some tweaks are needed to prevent password being exploited, like:
Code:
reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\WDigest" /v "UseLogonCredential" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v "CachedLogonsCount" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

Daljeet

Level 6
I have suggestion, in my opinion, it's required for mobile security

Like we mentioned Recent Malware Attacks in Pc security config.
Its required to mentioned
  • Jailbreak
  • Root
With this tiles, we know the mobile security better and many peoples have jailbroken & Rooted devices but they forget mentioned it in the thread

Reactions: Vasudev

Vasudev

Level 29
Verified
I have suggestion, in my opinion, it's required for mobile security

Like we mentioned Recent Malware Attacks in Pc security config.
Its required to mentioned
  • Jailbreak
  • Root
With this tiles, we know the mobile security better and many peoples have jailbroken & Rooted devices but they forget mentioned it in the thread
Nice suggestion.
Also add options such as Unlocked Bootloader(Android, Windows and iOS) or non UEFI boot mode(Windows Phones)

D

Deleted member 178

AFAIK, the security config is only for PCs not mobiles devices; we had one in the past for mobile devices but it was removed.