Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nn

Level 2
Verified
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, what I suggest you do is:
  • Do everything that Arequire has suggested
  • Remove IObit Malware Fighter & Kaspersky as a second-opinion scanner. They're not designed to be used as second-opinion scanners. Instead of them use Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Malwarebytes.
  • When your McAfee licence expires, I suggest that you switch to a different anti-virus. McAfee is known for being a terrible AV and it has even been denounced by the founder of McAfee for being horrible.
Thanks for sharing your config! :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Mcafee livesafe as Realtime protection, Kaspersky as on demand, what....
I noticed that too, weird isn't it.
I have learned something though, as strange as that seems to you and I, it may be something he has grown
accustomed to. I often go away with a bit of wonder lagging in my head with some configs, but I am often bewildered
by the variety of strange combos, yet I realize the uniqueness, almost like a fingerprint.
Thanks for sharing that config with us.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.