Security software (Avast IS + MBAM Pro + SAS Pro + Peerblock)

A

antreas

Thread author
so now should remove superantispyware pro there any other settings need to change on avast internet security?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Overall I was well impressed with avast! when I had it. But its PUPs detection was crazy. It went after all kinds of legitimate programs, including MozBackup and Panda Cloud Cleaner.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I use Bot Revolt and love it, but once my license runs out I will return to peerblock.

Peerblock doesn't really do much at all....
How so?

There isn't thing better than peerblock.... I was saying it doesn't do much rather than block anti-p2p.
It depends on the blocklists you have installed

SuperAntiSpyware Pro and Peerblock can be removed as Avast IS and MBAM Pro already cover all the layers better than this two security products will ever do.

I have to disagree, since when does avast and mbam block the types of ip's that peerblock blocks?

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
It depends on the blocklists you have installed
I already know this..

hvjux5M.png

Nobody really uses the other lists for nothing... Peerblock is mostly used for torrenting.

Reactions: conceptualclarity

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I already know this..

hvjux5M.png

Nobody really uses the other lists for nothing... Peerblock is mostly used for torrenting.

Why don't people use the Spyware list?

And what is the Education list all about? :confused:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.