OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Should be able to use this: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together

Encrypted by default but can add second layer by enabling end to end encryption with a password of your choosing via settings in the app. I use it on my Windows and Android. Don't know how it works on iPhone. You can push text, images, etc to each device. On Android you can receive texts and other notifications and see them on your PC. Pushbullet allows you to reply to text message without your phone but the free version only allows 100 a month. Stupid yes but it's enough for me since I hate phones.

Seems you must have Google account or Facebook to sign in. I use Google account. Apart from that, I'm sure there are some others including just sending the URL to your own email, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.