Expired Shadow Defender Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I spoke with Tony @ Shadow Defender and this is a legitimate giveaway however we do not allow sharewareonsale giveaways here.Do not post any link to sites we don't allow.The following thread has a list of those sites that are not allowed List of Legit Daily Giveaways sites (Contributed by MT Members)
I suggest you use the link for the special installer that I edited back in the OP http://www.shadowdefender.com/download/Giveaway/Setup.exe
Tony has conveyed however that this has no free updates and or upgrades

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
So we got it free for good?

I tried installing this today and it said the giveaway period had expired and would not let me install it. I thought it come preregistered but I was mistaken. So if you saved the giveaway installer thinking you can install it at a later date for free, apparently you cannot.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.