Battle Shadow Defender vs Time Freeze

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
SD is a lot better

I dont wonna abouse.. but when smb tell me Product "X" is better than "Y" because x is freeware and he dont know idea how "X" can be lack with security, my hands just gonna down -,-

Ofc i also like freeware soft (who dont wanna got something cool for free), but i will dont tell scam how good security it have when it doesn't have. Price is one argument/ Security is diferent argument and please dont overall it -,-

W

Wave

Thread author
I personally find Shadow Defender to be more reliable, I've used it on my Host before and it worked nicely. I am not a fan of Time Freeze, though... Simply because I prefer SD.

Use whatever works well for you, try them both out.

Reactions: Dirk41 and BugCode

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.