Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Do you find yourself feeling healthier when using iOS instead of an android architecture? I never could get used to it. Even thought I had it for work.

Oh yes :) whether for productivity (photo editing, video etc) or leisure.
On an Android mobile, I could feel slowdowns after 7/8 months (when I was using Premium mobiles like Snapdragon 888 etc) whereas on iOS, I have no slowdowns at all, even though I'm a very demanding user and I put a lot of pressure on it :D

Switching from the 13 Pro Max to the 14 Pro Max was a bit of a whim, especially as my iPhone 13 was still holding up well ;)

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Oh yes :) whether for productivity (photo editing, video etc) or leisure.
On an Android mobile, I could feel slowdowns after 7/8 months (when I was using Premium mobiles like Snapdragon 888 etc) whereas on iOS, I have no slowdowns at all, even though I'm a very demanding user and I put a lot of pressure on it :D

Switching from the 13 Pro Max to the 14 Pro Max was a bit of a whim, especially as my iPhone 13 was still holding up well ;)
I knew it! An apple a day does indeed keep the doctor away!

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
Glad i made the switch from iOS to Android. Basically iOS always same same, new version, same same, and then suddenly they " invent " something new thats stolen from Android.
And those prices for a phone, come on crazy people, its a phone. Always on display is a feature on the pro iPhones, come on my Samsung Super Amoled also has this feature, and since Apple uses Samsung screens, why not give this feature to all iPhones.... oh wait, something about money.

ps. Nice config @Shadowra :)

Reactions: Shadowra

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
I don't keep a lot of photos on my iPhone. Maybe around 300 (iCloud). Most of my photos and videos are on Google Photos (15000). Would AnyTrans be useful for me?

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I don't keep a lot of photos on my iPhone. Maybe around 300 (iCloud). Most of my photos and videos are on Google Photos (15000). Would AnyTrans be useful for me?

If you want to make a full backup, yes

• Thanks
Reactions: Back3

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.