Share your favorite Quotes

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 09-37-55 Poets - “We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great one...jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
"Edge: I'm trying to be popular in class, but I'm having trouble with this popular guy named Chrome!
MS: I'm gonna do it!、I mean it.!" -
show-Zi
"I'm Vivaldi, my new classmate."
"I am also a new classmate Brave"
Everyone in the class said, 'It might feel good!'"nice!""wonderful!""amazing!"
Edge"'Wow, everyone's just a little different!"

Humans should not be defeated by AI as long as they can think flexibly-show-Zi:)(y)

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly an Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears.

The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look here!"

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: "Well, how was that?"

The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but watch this!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?

Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?"

The AirBus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry."

The moral of the story is: When you’re young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, you learn that comfort and peace are more important.

This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older and Smarter.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.