Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

I do think the spoiler tag will suffice. :D

General wisdom

Choose what is right, not what is easy.
"Life's just waiting for death." K. Delaney
"We have nothing if not belief." Reepicheep
Non cogitare, sed facere (Do not think, but do).
Veritas vos liberabit (The truth will set you free).
"Never give up! Never surrender!" Galaxy Quest
An it harm none, do what ye will. Wiccan morality
"When you are angry, be silent twice." Prophet Muhammad
Do not force your beliefs and morals on others. Live and let live.
"I do not care what you believe. Just believe in it." Book in Serenity
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible (to try)." Dalai Lama
Tolerance and courtesy ought to be given, but respect has to be earned.
If you get down, getting back up might be hard, do it one step at the time.
"We think that our products are still too expensive and worker's salary too low."
"They laugh at me because I am different; I laugh at them because they are all the same." Kurt Cobain
"You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl

One persons freedom ends where another persons freedom begins.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves; and under the rule of a just God, cannot long retain it." Abraham Lincoln
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied – chains us all, irrevocably."

Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.
"If voting changed anything, they would make it illegal." Emma Goldman
"We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented." Truman Show
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."” Mark Twain
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

"The day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday it was a deer, and today, it is you." Kotomi Ichinose
"No matter what kind of person you are, I implore you: Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. It starts with me. It starts with all of us." Zootopia2016/Utopia1516
"Humans aren't just comprised of a single color, but with many different ones. There's nothing wrong with it. Be it beautiful or dirty colors. What our true colors are, what our own colors are, no one knows. Progress colorfully and continue living colorfully." Colourful by Eto Mori and made by Ascension, 2010
"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl, The Twits

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Some things are better off ignored than attacked.
Attention is the oxygen of conflict. When you fight a problem, you breathe life into it. When you starve a problem of your attention, you suffocate it.
In a surprising number of cases, the way to solve a problem is to ignore it.

James Clear

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender...

Winston Churchill

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.