Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
A new quote that will no doubt go down in history-:

When the Ukrainian President Zelenskyy was offered evacuation by the USA he said: "I need ammunition, not a ride".

The more I think of it, the more the tears well up.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
My absolute favorite, "Give me Liberty, or give me death." Patrick Henry.

The full paragraph: Gentlemen may cry, “Peace! Peace!” — but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.