Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member

TairikuOkami

Level 23
Verified
Content Creator
According to CEO Tim Sweeney, that gave Tencent a 40 percent stake in his company
some are alleging that Epic isn’t in control of its own affairs.
Epic says that’s not true.
1+1=2, shareholders are in control of the company, Tencent owns 40% (for now), ditto Tencent is in control and Epic makes a lot, a lot of excuses:

They do not talk to us about what we’re doing. They don’t suggest what we should be doing. They don’t make any decisions for us. They ...
Tencent did not invest money, just because they like epic games, they want something in return and want to make profit of it and Tencent sells data.

Have you EGS installed on PC?
No. I have created an account using FB, grabbed a few free games, but I do not intend to play them any time soon, just keeping my options open.

Attachments

RXZ6Q

Level 3
1+1=2, shareholders are in control of the company, Tencent owns 40% (for now), ditto Tencent is in control and Epic makes a lot, a lot of excuses:

Tencent did not invest money, just because they like epic games, they want something in return and want to make profit of it and Tencent sells data.

No. I have created an account using FB, grabbed a few free games, but I do not intend to play them any time soon, just keeping my options open.
Totally agreed! My approach is exactly the same as yours.