Sign in with local account
Account log-in
  1. Account Password
Exposure to malware
No malware samples are downloaded
Real-time Malware protection
Windows Defender
RTP configuration
It is a desktop pc used in the room, but online is set to public setting and sharing function is not used.
Periodic scanners
EEK
Browser and Add-ons
Slimjet (Chrom) +Windows Defender Browser Protection
Firefox+Emsisoft Browser Security
Edge(Dev)
Privacy tools and VPN
HTTPS Everywhere
uBlock Origin
Password manager
Bitwarden
Search engine
Google
Maintenance tools
hibit Uninstaller(Free)
wise DiskCleaner
cCleaner
Photos and Files backup
It depends on the documents you created. Working documents and important documents are copied to usb sticks each time and migrated to the main PC.
File Backup schedule
Once or multiple times per week
Backup and Restore
Windows default
Backup schedule
Once or more per week
Computer Activity
  1. Browsing the web and checking emails
  2. Streaming movies, TV shows and music from the Internet
  3. Downloading files from different websites
  4. Office and other work-related software (Work from Home)
  5. Recording and editing video or photos
Computer Specifications
Inter corei5/750
Radeon RX560/2GB
RAM / 4GB
80GB ssd + 1TB hdd

Nestor

Level 8
I can not afford it, but I do not feel a deceleration feeling as much as it is told. It is poor, but graphics board and ssd may be affecting.
I have the same, (4GB ram i5),tried KSCF+Syshardener and crawled the system, was so irritating so i made a change to VS+dr.Web Katana and it's the lightest combo i have ever had!Though i am not so sure for Drweb Katana but so far i like it!Moreover i am convinced that VS can stand alone in a system keep it safe.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 28
Verified
:)I appreciate everyone's opinion.:emoji_pray:

I have the same, (4GB ram i5),tried KSCF+Syshardener and crawled the system, was so irritating so i made a change to VS+dr.Web Katana and it's the lightest combo i have ever had!Though i am not so sure for Drweb Katana but so far i like it!Moreover i am convinced that VS can stand alone in a system keep it safe.
:)AV that can be used while maintaining lightness with a limited RAM feels that options are limited. I also tried cloud-based software, but the instability affected by the state of communication was useless.

Good config!! Thanks for posting. good decsion to choose a different vendor from the real time software in the on demand scanner option(malwarebytes).
:)The scanner to use on demand more than the main AV suffers from the choice. It is because there are cases where it is impossible to understand warning message depending on the language even though it is good at performance.

If you have 4 GB put 64 bits.(y)
:)I have thought about 64 bit, but I thought that I would probably need additional investment in RAM.
In response to the instruction of @harlan4096 , I tried to set UAC to the default setting, but I felt freshness rather than tone-down etc. of the screen I saw after a long time.

Good config friend, nice to see you are using Sandboxie :)
:)I frequently use free online software, so Sandboxie uses it when trying them and in protecting the browser. comodo's fw also has a sandbox, but I think that it is an application to capture "a mysterious file that started unintentionally".

show-Zi

Level 28
Verified
The post has been updated for the new year.
This is a pc that I purchased about 10 years ago and is currently using as a second machine. I recently installed 1909 cleanly, but it may be lighter than the main pc that has been upgraded to 1909.

In consideration of the small capacity of ssd and the environment of the original corei5, third party software is avoided as much as possible.

Until recently, Tinywall was used to control the firewall built into Windows, but a problem occurred with the recent version upgrade. For this reason, the rules are currently set with the software 'Private Win10'.
In 2020, the goal is to become a little more familiar with Windows standard fw.:geek: