Build Version
    System Architecture
    64-bit
    Security Updates
    User Access Control
    Always Notify
    Network Security (Firewall)
    Device Security
  • Windows Defender SmartScreen (Windows 10)
  • User Account
    Administrator
    Sign-in Accounts
    Malware Testing
    Malware on a secure VM - Full Network and File isolation
    Real-time Web & Malware Protection
    Appguard, Secure folders, Windows defender
    Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection
    Custom - Minor changes for Increased Security
    Virus and Malware Removal Tools
    N/A
    Browsers and Extensions
    Chrome (Dark reader,Grammarly, Lastpass,SimpleUndoClose, uMatrix, Vanilla Cookie Manager), Firefox (2nd browser with private browsing)
    Web Privacy
    Airvpn
    Password Manager
    Lastpass
    Web Search
    Google
    System Utilities
    N/A
    Data Backup
    Windows file history
    Frequency of Data backups
    Always-on Sync
    System Backup
    Macrium reflect free
    Frequency of System backups
    Regularly
    Computer Activity
  • Online banking
  • Browsing web and email
  • Watch movies and other entertainment content on the Internet
  • Malware testing
  • Download files from different sources
  • Office and work related tasks
  • Video or photography editing
  • Computer Specifications
    Hp Omen

SHvFl

Level 35
    Content Creator
    Trusted
    Verified
    Full list of all current application installed on my main pc (green=free, orange=paid).

1. 7-zip
    2. Adguard
    3. Appguard
    4. Airvpn
    5. Dropbox
    6. Chrome
    7. Firefox
    8. Hashtab
    9. Macrium reflect free
    10. Mailbird
    11. Netspeed monitor
    12. Obs studio
    13. Potplayer
    14. Process explorer
    15. Qbittorrent
    16. Secure folders
    17. Sharex
    18. Slack for windows 10
    19. Speedcrunch
    20. Startisback++
    21. Stickies
    22. Sumatra
    23. Throttlestop
    24. Wps office
    25. Sphinx Windows Firewall Control

Last edited:

harlan4096

Staff member
    Malware Hunter
    Verified
    @SHvFl:
    • Please specify the exact version of AppGuard and SEP. Maybe Your don't need AG with SEP in real-time protection.
    • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free, HitMan.Pro Free and MalWareBytes 4 Windows Free.
    • Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external devices, and/or/not only in cloud.

Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing Your config :giggle:

SHvFl

Level 35
    Content Creator
    Trusted
    Verified
    @SHvFl:
    • Please specify the exact version of AppGuard and SEP. Maybe Your don't need AG with SEP in real-time protection.
    • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free, HitMan.Pro Free and MalWareBytes 4 Windows Free.
    • Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external devices, and/or/not only in cloud.

Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing Your config :giggle:
    I use appguard for guarded processes and not srp. Versions I am not mentioning because they keep changing plus I beta test appguard and don't want to spill the beans.
    Malware removal tools are not only bad but also useless because if I get infected I will restore. I am not going to get infected though.
    Windows file history is local backups that runs everytime the files change.

SHvFl

Level 35
    Content Creator
    Trusted
    Verified
    That sounds interesting. You don't feel a need for SRP, or you have SEP specially configured to do the job? If the latter, I wouldn't mind hearing a little about that. :)
    No, if I wanted srp and didn't have access to appguard i would have done it through windows. If I was in a more fancy mood I would go for applocker through windows enterprise. I am not investing much time in SEP as I will probably switch out of it soon.
    Though as you can guess when new rehips version is out I will do srp with rehips as it will be easier and keep on appguard guarding processes.

shmu26

Level 80
    Content Creator
    Trusted
    Verified
    No, if I wanted srp and didn't have access to appguard i would have done it through windows. If I was in a more fancy mood I would go for applocker through windows enterprise. I am not investing much time in SEP as I will probably switch out of it soon.
    Though as you can guess when new rehips version is out I will do srp with rehips as it will be easier and keep on appguard guarding processes.
    Any ETA on the new ReHIPS? Or even alpha or beta?