Signature Problem & Configuration Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I have edited & saved my signature but in posts & thread my signature are not showing those formatting
Untitled.png
Here you can see it is smaller than above image, it not about size option but many formatting is working in posts & Thread.
image.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not able to edit my configuration only the text in put by Rich Text Editor are editable no other content is editable
Please help.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
I faced this types of account glitch problems in youtube. If everyone can edit & configure signature in normal way except u then i guess ur account is facing glitch. not sure!

Reactions: Venustus

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but as far as I know the bugs have been worked out on the signature.

You must not be doing something correctly.

Please tell me exactly what you want changed and I will fix it for you.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: MrExplorer

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Sir, Currently i don't want make any changes in signature.
But Now i am trying some antiviruses so i will changing my config regularly, so asking you every time for the changing my config would be awkward.

Admin might be able to find the problem. So i was waiting Admin's reply.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Admin will not be able to find the problem unless you tell us exactly what is not working.
According to your images everything look good. If I can understand what you are talking about then nobody else will know either.

Explain in detail what is not working with images.

Thanks. :D

D

Deleted member 178

i think he want to say that the fonts appeared smaller than in the editor

@MrExplorer: it is NORMAL; i think you just have to increase the size font in the editor

Reactions: MrExplorer

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
i think he want to say that the fonts appeared smaller than in the editor

@MrExplorer: it is NORMAL; i think you just have to increase the size font in the editor

I increased font size to 7 but still the font size is small in signature appearing below of my thread & post.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Admin will not be able to find the problem unless you tell us exactly what is not working.
According to your images everything look good. If I can understand what you are talking about then nobody else will know either.

Explain in detail what is not working with images.

My Main cause of concern is the Configuration Problem.
As i asked you that i am not able to edit my older config which was made before up-gradation of forum software, so you told me open a new Configuration thread, so i did.

But in this thread
Untitled.png

When i click on the EDIT button.
image.png

I found this page & here you can see the result.
Untitled.png

D

Deleted member 178

when you will be sure to retain a setup for more than a month, we can edit it ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Signature text is automatically resized to keep it from taking up too much space in your signature.
Text size should be smaller than the standard text used in forum posts to keep it from making the posts too long.

You just made a new config a few days ago and you already need to change it again?

Why do you have [ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ] on your signature but that is not your config?

Your new config you just created says you are using Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 but you still have [ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ] on your new signature you just edited.

Now you want to change it to ESET Smart Security 7.

I'm sorry but you have me confused.

D

Deleted member 178

it is why i said "if you don't change your setup for a least one month" :D

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Signature text is automatically resized to keep it from taking up too much space in your signature.
Text size should be smaller than the standard text used in forum posts to keep it from making the posts too long.

You just made a new config a few days ago and you already need to change it again?

Why do you have [ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ] on your signature but that is not your config?

Your new config you just created says you are using Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 but you still have [ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ] on your new signature you just edited.

Now you want to change it to ESET Smart Security 7.

I'm sorry but you have me confused.

Normally i uses ESET Smart Security 7 for whole year, that's why i asked Umbra to change ESS.
Really I switch to another AV's very less (only for 1 or 2 days)

Whereas yesterday night i uninstalled KIS (Because of Slow Startup) & Now Giving a Try Windows Defender, So My Signature is
[ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ].

My Configuration will be seen by less users as compared to signature.

Do you get it or Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.