Signature Problem & Configuration Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Normally i uses ESET Smart Security 7 for whole year, that's why i asked Umbra to change ESS.
Really I switch to another AV's very less (only for 1 or 2 days)

Whereas yesterday night i uninstalled KIS (Because of Slow Startup) & Now Giving a Try Windows Defender, So My Signature is
[ Windows Defender | Windows Firewall | Smart Screen | UAC ].

My Configuration will be seen by less users as compared to signature.

Do you get it or Not.

By all means your signature should match your config, it sends out conflicting responses to other members and confuses them.

When you get your config sorted out with something you will stay with for awhile, send me a message and I will edit it for you.
Until then there is no reason to change it until you decide on what your are going to stay with.

Thanks. :D

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
By all means your signature should match your config, it sends out conflicting responses to other members and confuses them.

When you get your config sorted out with something you will stay with for awhile, send me a message and I will edit it for you.
Until then there is no reason to change it until you decide on what your are going to stay with.

Thanks. :D

Now My Signature & my configuration matched.

Thanks for the great help

Reactions: chanakya

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Untitled.png

I think Work is in Progress. Good to see now i can edit the title.

Reactions: chanakya and Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.