Expired Silver Key Standard - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Silver Key - a program to encrypt files using strong AES algorithm 256-bit. The solution is ideal for sending confidential data over an insecure channel, such as the Internet

Free License Silver Key Standard
The offer is valid until 11:00 am (Moscow time) January 2, 2016.

1. Download Key 4.73 Silver (15.6 MB Download now).

Portable version (16.1 MB).

Supported OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10

2. Install the software on your computer and activate it using the following login data:

Customer ID: 2718-72415-7393

3. To enable the Russian interface when the program starts, select the section Miscellaneous Wizards> Open Crypto Settings panel> Interface languag> Russian (Russia).

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for one (1) User for home use
- no software updates (if you try to update the program, you will lose a free license).
- No free technical support
- Install and activate the program must be valid until this action

H

hjlbx

Russian-only interface?

It is unclear whether they meant Russian interface is available or interface is Russian-only; it can be interpreted both ways.

What you say @CMLew ?

Reactions: Rishi

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I found another identical giveaway as this on other website using exactly the same activation code (customer ID).
Installed it on English interface. No issue.
Couldn't post the other link here since it is a not recommended giveaway site according MT rules.

D

Deleted member 2913

I cannot activate portable version on Win 10 64. Both trial as well entering customer ID it gives error something like cannot find specified install file.

I tried installation & works fine but couldn't find to activate it.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
> No portable with this download! Only for paid version!

> To enable the Russian interface when the program starts, select the section Miscellaneous Wizards> Open Crypto Settings panel> Interface languages> English.

Last edited:

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I cannot activate portable version on Win 10 64. Both trial as well entering customer ID it gives error something like cannot find specified install file.

I tried installation & works fine but couldn't find to activate it.

Hmm.. that's odd. Did you extract it on a thum drive. What i know is you can't activate the portable version if u extract it into computer drive.

D

Deleted member 2913

Hmm.. that's odd. Did you extract it on a thum drive. What i know is you can't activate the portable version if u extract it into computer drive.
Ok..I extracted it on computer. I have little use of it so dont want to install but use portable on computer.

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Hashes at exe file are different from original page trial download. Anyway the license posted by op working also at original page trial download.
You can download the original trial English version from here:
Download Encryption Software

Last edited:
Reactions: Moose

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.