Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Where are you in Skyrim and what level are you at? I traded in BF 3 for Skyrim on Saturday. Already I am at level 10. I selected an Imperial. Very additive game.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Not got it yet, will do when the price comes down to my liking, have too much outgoings at the moment, so my spare money is maxed out on WoW, SWTOR (pre order) as well as bills and few other things like domain renewels...

So want to play it though, looks ace!!!

How are you finding the game Maximus, is it everything you expected?

P

Plexx

How is the game so far Maximus? I was a fan of the older titles. I saw mix reviews online and got mix reviews from my co-workers.

Worth buying?

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Every review I read gave it a 9 or better. IGN gave it a 9.5. Yes its a great game so far. Graphics are not the best but its mainly due to the open world aspect. Playing it on my XBOX 360 Slim. You must like RPG's to like Skyrim. I was so disappointed with BF 3 so I traded it in. Only cost me $27 with my trade.

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
I love skyrim, getting totally addicted to it :p. just started, also lvl.10, chose for an elf race however.
Honestly one of the best games for the moment.

eXp

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
eXPerience said:
I love skyrim, getting totally addicted to it :p. just started, also lvl.10, chose for an elf race however.
Honestly one of the best games for the moment.

eXp

I was going to select the Elf but didn't. In WOW I have a level 80 night elf druid. Gave upon WOW cause the $15/month bill was getting tiresome.

P

Plexx

Tomorrow I will get Skyrim. Still playing Scarlet Legacy on the pc but the lag is killing me.

On the Xbox I'im now on the 3rd title of Assassins Creed. So BF3 ain't worth it Maximus?

What about MW3?

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Maximus said:
I was going to select the Elf but didn't. In WOW I have a level 80 night elf druid. Gave upon WOW cause the $15/month bill was getting tiresome.
I wish I had selected another one though, not really happy with the magic, way to weak ... :(
So what quest are you doing now ? :)

eXp

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
biozfear said:
Tomorrow I will get Skyrim. Still playing Scarlet Legacy on the pc but the lag is killing me.

On the Xbox I'im now on the 3rd title of Assassins Creed. So BF3 ain't worth it Maximus?

What about MW3?

BF3 is good but not as good as MW3. BF3 has lots of cliches such as lock ups and long load times. Also its almost impossible to see who is shooting at you.I never died so much in a FPS as I did in BF3. Not what quest is logged. I have over 20 miscellaneous quests I need to do.

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Oh, better do those first then ;). I finished some random quests and doing the magic school quests now !

eXp

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I've been modding my Skyrim and making it more great then what it already is. If you have the PC version, You're lucky and can do so much more with it.

For those who are on the PC be worth your while to check out these mods.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=116
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=648
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=329
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=60
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=243

Ortho Skyrim released not that long ago, Skyrim Nexus already has over 800 mods.

Cheers.

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
I'll install them ones I have a new pc, my current one is having problems with the lowest settings already :S

eXp

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
http://skyrimforums.org/

Good active forum, for those who want to join and discuss.... just thought would share, gonna join myself soon, and get game as soon as I can afford after. :)

P

Plexx

Went down to the local games shop and.... SOLD OUT!

I could go Spain to buy it but I am unsure if it will be english. Ain't the first time I buy a game in Spain and turns out not to have English language...

I guess I could order from Play.com since its free shipping to Gibraltar.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Why not buy it from Steam biozfear? Problem solved.... by the way, anyone checked that link to the fan forum I gave, came across it on another site I use so felt the need to share.

:D

One can only assume that the Mod Community is going to be a corker for this one too.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Why not buy it from Steam biozfear? Problem solved.... by the way, anyone checked that link to the fan forum I gave, came across it on another site I use so felt the need to share.

One can only assume that the Mod Community is going to be a corker for this one too.

Maybe he wants the console version. Game Stop in America has tons. Lol. Amazon is great place to shop also.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Maximus said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:

Maybe he wants the console version. Game Stop in America has tons. Lol. Amazon is great place to shop also.

Did not think of that, thanks for you to kindly point this out... Be very sad if that was the case, PC is best for the mods, this will be the case again.. :)

Besides, never rated 360, have one dead, beyond repair... might buy another one and do the Gordan on it... oO(lol ming the.....)Oo Drifting off, sorry!!

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Black Friday is coming. You can pick up an XBOX360 4GB for $139. I stopped pc gaming years ago when I bought my first XBOX360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.