Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

I would get Skyrim for PC and I wouldn't mind downloading if only I had a faster connection... Unfortunately I am using a 1mb connection so downloading from steam is out of the question.

I called the game shop and they received already the game, so this afternoon I am going to get it for the xbox.

I am aware that on the PC version I could run mods etc, but I kind of like console gaming (not for FPS tho).

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
biozfear said:
I would get Skyrim for PC and I wouldn't mind downloading if only I had a faster connection... Unfortunately I am using a 1mb connection so downloading from steam is out of the question.

I called the game shop and they received already the game, so this afternoon I am going to get it for the xbox.

I am aware that on the PC version I could run mods etc, but I kind of like console gaming (not for FPS tho).

I plugged my wired Xbox 360 controller into my PC and play as Skyrim supports it.
FPS is an average of 50 - 60 says FRAPS FPS counter.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
MrXidus said:
biozfear said:

I plugged my wired Xbox 360 controller into my PC and play as Skyrim supports it.
FPS is an average of 50 - 60 says FRAPS FPS counter.

That's the way to do it mate. :D

P

Plexx

I would need to get a wired controller. Only got wireless. Might as well just get it then. hows the mods so far for the PC version?

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Think you can do
wireless too, i know this... Google it... :)

Can't comment on Mods, as not got the game, but check out the link I gave in the thread and am sure you will find the info you need. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.