Sleipnir- web browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Sleipnir is another interesting web browser.

It have two rendering engine: Trident (Internet Explorer 9.0, Internet Explorer 7.0) and Gecko (Firefox).

It can be compatible with extensions for Firefox but not with all.

For example it not full compatible with flagfox. This extensions is not good displayed.

I not know why but for portable version this web browser you can install incompatible extensions and it will be works well.

Even it portable version updated without any problems.

But now something has gone wrong with this web browser and now it not works well. Gecko status bar does not display well extensions like: Quick Java, no script, WOT and Ghostery.

With this web browser is compatible All-in-One Sidebar- its look well.

This browser is not compatible with Personas and themes for Firefox.

If you install themes for Firefox will you not be able to remove or change their.

In Sleipnir I use Gecko engine.

There are different versions of this web browser for different systems and different devices.

Sleipnir you can download from here: http://www.fenrir-inc.com/

I think this web browser is very interesting, especially it portable version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.