16.01.14
Smart guard protection.
Would not let me on the internet or anything else. I have tried turning it off then back on and presses f8. Selected safe mode with networking. It started up then logged off. I tried again but this time with safe mode command prompt then enter. It just stayed on a black screen. I turned it off then back on again and now have a screen saying checking file system on c: the type of file system is NTFS Volume label is windows. Any help is much appreciated.
Smart guard protection.
Would not let me on the internet or anything else. I have tried turning it off then back on and presses f8. Selected safe mode with networking. It started up then logged off. I tried again but this time with safe mode command prompt then enter. It just stayed on a black screen. I turned it off then back on again and now have a screen saying checking file system on c: the type of file system is NTFS Volume label is windows. Any help is much appreciated.