Smartphones with 16GB RAM coming in 2020

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Issues with the S20 series........is it really worth paying for these phones?

U53OLwc.jpg

The S20 Ultra doesn't offer true super slow mo at 960fps

Fake Zoom, Samsung! Neither Galaxy S20 nor S20+ feature real Telephoto or Zoom Cameras

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
📱Samsung's s 30 might be a telephoto lens with phone and communication functions. It would be called a fatphone.⛔:coffee:

• HaHa
Reactions: RKRN3

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Another phone with up to 16GB RAM coming. It's the Nubia Red Magic 5G. It will also come with industry first QHD+ 144Hz screen and 80W fast wired charging

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
In 8GB RAM equipped phones, which game lags?
Probably, there is no game that feels slow down due to lack of RAM at this time.
Same with 4k display of pc. You may find it convenient to own, but I don't think it's not inconvenient if you don't own it.

Reactions: roger_m and RKRN3

RKRN3

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Sep 6, 2019
Probably, there is no game that feels slow down due to lack of RAM at this time.
Same with 4k display of pc. You may find it convenient to own, but I don't think it's not inconvenient if you don't own it.
How many apps can stay open simultaneously in 8GB RAM phones?

Reactions: show-Zi

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I often close software that I don't use, so I can't determine the exact number. I think that the current Android 10 also behaves like killing background apps.
Before. When I was playing a bit of the game, I often felt slowdown due to my cash bloat.

Reactions: RKRN3

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.