Okay, this time clicked "run fix" and here's the log:

Attachments

• 03132014_160948.log
    33.1 KB · Views: 72

alm260

Thread author
Verified
Mar 12, 2014
Snap.Do Engine is still showing up in the control panel. I tried to uninstall it and it won't let me.

alm260

Thread author
Verified
Mar 12, 2014
It didn't work. In fact, it shows snapdo (which doesn't show up in my control panel) and snapdo engine (two programs). When I try to uninstall snapdo, I get the following attached message. When I try to uninstall snapdo engine, I get nothing. It does nothing when I click the uninstall button.

Attachments

• cccleaner screen.jpg
    cccleaner screen.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 85

alm260

Thread author
Verified
Mar 12, 2014
For the snapdo engine file, it gave me a popup that said it would remove it from the registry but wouldn't uninstall the application. I assumed you still wanted me to do that so I did. Is it still installed though?

On the snapdo file, it gave me a pop up that said, "Cannot delete MSI installer" so it won't let me delete that one.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.