Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
imsoadude said:
Lol WinAndLinux looks like Earth has got you there :p Are they calling all units on you or me though :huh:

Apple has sued me because of using the letters in their name and I paid 1 billion $. :( I have no money to give to my police. :p

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Menu is another here: http://www.utilitynerd.com/software/jfremover/locations.html
than on the homepage

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks lol i never notices, must have forgotten to update it a while back :p

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Its now fixed if you still see the same page hit f5 and let it refresh

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
i dont think its going to be as much new programs as it will be updates..
the next big update i plan on doing involves jfremover and winapp2.ini ;) (This is a guarantee ill make it happen)

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I also want to add if you have something you want made let me know, ill see if its possible to do during my break this winter (it would coded in java so this may be a downfall for non java users)

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Hey guys im currently working on some updates and need some opinions on a options interface.

dr2ewy.png

The left one you scroll down and there are the categories, the right is the current with tabs. There are 13 categories so i wasnt sure if it would be too many tabs.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
+1 for Tabs.

Easier to navigate and better for general use.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for the feedback Earth i made a quick tabbed version still got a few things i have to work out but this is basically it.

sctaae.png

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Fixed everything up and i think i have the final look and position it will be in

108ihd5.png

The Option button shows and hides the options windows with the corresponding arrow.

Let me know what you guys think, the more feedback the better for me :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
That's really a hard working effort simple application but tends to improve drastically. In a way your knowledge contributed for others :)

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
MrXidus said:
Secure delete wipe pass. Thanks.

Gonna be one of the updates coming with the new winapp2.ini integration. ive gotten a few requests for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.