[Solved] Achievement issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vextor

Thread author
Yesterday, I had 2 achievements. When I come in today I find that I had none (my achievements were MTYT and 100 Posts). Recently I got one back but where is the other?

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
RE: Achievement issues

They were probably removed for some reason or another and no one has had a chance to give it back to you yet.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011

I seem to be missing mine also, Bogdan must be tinkering away behind the scenes.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011

I see that custom Achievements now have more accurate descriptions. I don't know if the change influenced previous achievements. But don't worry, I'm sure that you will get your achievements back.

V

Vextor

Thread author

I think I now know why I lost MTYT. I've got it back and will be re-doing the requirements, just maybe the videos won't be on MalwareTips.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

My fault here,I've updated the settings and all the Achievements have been lost.;D
As you can see now we have a Threads Count Achievement (at 100 Threads started) and I've also added some basic Requirements (which I still need to polish).
For all this a restart was need it..and all the Awards were lost..so I had to give them back manually.
Everyone will get their awards back.....If I missed anyone you can send me a PM. :)

V

Vextor

Thread author

Jack said:
My fault here,I've updated the settings and all the Achievements have been lost.;D
As you can see now we have a Threads Count Achievement (at 100 Threads started) and I've also added some basic Requirements (which I still need to polish).
For all this a restart was need it..and all the Awards were lost..so I had to give them back manually.
Everyone will get their awards back.....If I missed anyone you can send me a PM. :)

Thanks Jack for fixing the problem, I understand the issue and hopefully you can now get everybody's achievements back! :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I understand that Jack may doing some fixes on the achievement caused even mine before the achievement are gone but I can wait patiently and they are back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.