Watch / UnWatch labeling continues

Community Feedback
3 Replies 824 Views

simmerskool

Level 51
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
in the thread A $50 'Battering RAM' Can Bust Confidential Computing I posted a one line comment and then went to top right where is says "Watch" -- I clicked Watch and popup opens do I want to "Unwatch" -- I understand that by posting I have 'subscribed' to that thread, so then the Watch button at the top right should also automagically change too, imo. This pre-dates the recent forum updates.

​

 
After posting a comment, did you try to refresh the page before clicking the Watch button to check its current state?
 
in the thread A $50 'Battering RAM' Can Bust Confidential Computing I posted a one line comment and then went to top right where is says "Watch" -- I clicked Watch and popup opens do I want to "Unwatch" -- I understand that by posting I have 'subscribed' to that thread, so then the Watch button at the top right should also automagically change too, imo. This pre-dates the recent forum updates.

​

and this is still broken 2 days later in another thread...:(
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top