Some help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
So i downloaded the kaspersky IS 2015 final and i dont have the dangerous website blocker on google chrome i went to the kaspersky directory and tried to find chrome so i can manual add it but its not there either. How do i add this to chrome?

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Restart your pc and check if it works,Also check your Chrome extensions just in case it is there but it is disabled, otherwise contact them

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Restart your pc and check if it works,Also check your Chrome extensions just in case it is there but it is disabled, otherwise contact them
it comes under kaspersky protection lol im use to the old dangerous website blocker i thought that was some ballshit fre version but its not its the new one :) my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.