Solved some help with rollback rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starchild76

Thread author
Hello Everyone!

I just installed Rollback Rx on my latop today.
the first thing I noticed , whas a major lag in boot time and opening up programs and Firefox. Is this normal? or is the program not suposed to do this? does anyone else , who uses Rollback experience this? and is there a way , to tweak it a bit , so that everything runs smoother? are there any other options , similar to this? thanks everyone in advance for their help :D

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
For the boot-time you will have a small delay but i never felt the other issues.

i am using v9, dont know for v10

Upvote 0
S

starchild76

Thread author
Ok thanks umbra , do you have a download link for version 9 for me?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
unluckily no. i will try to find one.

the best way to use RX is to install it right away a fresh install of Windows (fully updated, cleaned, defragmented and tweaked to your needs) then :

- install your vital softs (cleaner, file extractor, etc...), take a snapshot
- install your security apps, take a snapshot,
- install your less important softs, take a snapshot

then you are set.

My RX review & tips : http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Review-Rollback-RX-Pro

Upvote 0
S

starchild76

Thread author
thanks umbra! I really appreciate your help =) I will do the suggestions you made!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.