Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Wise Disk Cleaner cleaning some Lastpass data
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Disabled some cleaning option but not sure which ones so didn't help
I'm having some small issues with Wise Disk Cleaner and Lastpass extension for Firefox. It cleans my email, which is set to remember. How to exclude it in Wise Cleaner? I looked at few options but no clue which one is it. See screenshot:
mAElkWa.jpg

No issue with other extensions I have, only Lastpass.

Another issue, this one does not bother me but while we're at it...
I may not able to word it properly, Wise Disk cleaner cleans the right click menu at taskbar of browsers,

Before cleaning:
MZJqMuy.jpg

After:
16g1D86.jpg

How to exclude it?
Thanks.
Note: I'm not exactly sure on date. May be before January. I had to enter date because it was required.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I am away from my PC now but if I not remember bad, you should find the path of Lastpass extension in the "extensions" folder of FF.
I excluded the whole profile folder in Appdata>Roaming>Mozilla>Firefox but the lastpass data was still cleaned. It probably stores that data somewhere else.

Reactions: frogboy
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.