Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Annoying pop up
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I saw lits of bootup programs, but iI didnt see nothing strange, and I run an analysis with Norton Security: all clean
Everytime I boot up my computer it appears:
It just started to do that suddenly, without installing anything or changing things

Sin título.png

I cannot see whats doing this, any advice?

Reactions: Jack and stefanos

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It shows correctly after un/re-checking the item from Autoruns [Homepage]. May be affecting 64-bit Windows.

1566907605120.png

Autorun EntryPublisherLocationVirusTotal Scan
com.squirrel.Teams.Teams(Verified) Microsoft 3rd Party Application Componentc:\users\[username]\appdata\local\microsoft\teams\update.exe0/69
TeamsMachineInstaller(Verified) Microsoft Corporationc:\program files (x86)\teams installer\teams.exe0/58

Reactions: harlan4096
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.