Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Via https://malwaretips.com/profile-posts/27690/ @FleischmannTV

Sophos, a global leader in network and endpoint security, today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire Invincea, a visionary provider of next-generation malware protection.
  • Adds one of the industry’s most effective machine learning-based predictive malware detection solutions
  • Accelerates Sophos next-generation endpoint protection strategy with deep learning artificial intelligence algorithms
  • Invincea technology will be integrated into Sophos next-generation solutions available through the Sophos Central synchronized security management platform
Read more at Invincea (Press Room).
Read more at Sophos (Press Room).

Parsh

Level 24
AV-Tester
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
A great move by Sophos. This plan will greatly fill the rift that separated Sophos from many others because of its weaker definitions and protection (Intercept X aside).
It will be a great package after another upgrade Sophos made this time.
Only that Invincea won't be available separately for commercial use. It looked fantastic.

Parsh

Level 24
AV-Tester
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I do hope they keep the free version of Sandboxie :rolleyes:
Yes, they should! It's a great tool for non-Comodo users

i think Sophos was more interested by the AI thingy of Invincea than sandboxie, at least it is what i understood.
Appears so. When they have an AI solution to deliver to the corporates, they shouldn't be bragging about their sandboxie thing as a complementary feature :)

Latest Posts

Latest Threads