"Sorry i missed the tip" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingAG

Thread author
Jun 1, 2011
Maybe my heading is not that appropriate but please forgive me just trying to be bit creative :D.

Anyway back to the topic-
Referring to the "Quick Tips" section, which was recently introduced, i just wanted to say that there are many who are actually missing the valuable tips. The reason is because it is set to random, so it is highly possible that many may not be able to view one, two or many tips.
There are many members/guests who just visit here once a day(or even once a week) for them it will be very hard to track all the tips. It was basically introduced to keep people informed about various tips/tricks etc and i have to admit its not fulfilling its purpose completely.

So i would suggest the admins to keep it random and also add navigate buttons so that everybody can read each and every tips if he/she wants to.
Another advantage of adding navigate buttons is it will avoid duplicate tips. Those who wanted to submit tips can easily go through all the tips and avoid posting same or related contents.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Good point , I'll try to find a way to do that.
In the mean time I guess we can't start a thread with all the tips, and I can add a "View all tips" link on the Quick Tips box which will lead to that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.