Question Spdgame.cc

General Security Discussions
2 Replies 715 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

clav78

New Member
I played on Spdgame.cc. The site asked me to make a $50 deposit before I could collect my winnings. I did that, but now it’s asking me to make yet another deposit. Is Spdgame.cc a scam?

I trusted this site, I played and won, but I can’t make a withdrawal because they keep asking me to make deposits over and over again. Is this site a scam?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260506-090612.jpg
    Screenshot_20260506-090612.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20260506-085954.jpg
    Screenshot_20260506-085954.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you don't visit the site, any service that asks you to pay in advance to receive something you've already 'earned' is a strong scam red flag.


ps: Checking the URL on one of those services will show that they're new domains, which is typical of scammers.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top